Monday 18 April 2011

New Beginnings!

Sorry it has been so long! ... nearly a year!!.. alot has happened in nearly a year. One of which meeting the love of my life who finally gave me a kick up the arse..woops! i mean bottom... that i needed. I have finally started my Baby collection, consisting of newborn/baby & toddler wear (which can be personalised), Baby gifts for newborns such as towels, bibs, comforters,blankets Ect, all of which can also be personalised. I must note I do not make any of the garments myself, Only the suface pattern has been designed & hand made by myself. The collection will be photographed and posted very soon...AND online to buy!!... Excited?...Very! ..Dont forget to Look out for me on Facebook ;)

1 comment:

Fiasco said...

You design babies clothes? cool!
Like :-)